Just because our pools are preformed in a factory doesn’t mean you can’t customise them to suit your backyard and personal taste. There are many ways you can change and enhance your Compass pool to create a truly unique design.
Our Pools Can be Installed Partially or Completely Above the Ground
Thanks to our innovative Maxi Rib technology, a Compass Pool can be installed on almost any site. Maxi Rib technology means your Compass Ceramic Fibreglass pool can be installed as an above ground pool. It provides the necessary support for your pool shell in any situation.
What is Maxi Rib Technology?
The Maxi Rib system is a unique technology which is only available with Compass Pools. Essentially we use a rib-like structure to provide the necessary support to enable the pool to be installed above ground on a concrete platform or on prepared natural ground. This means that sloping or difficult sites can easily be catered for, making above ground fibreglass pools a reality.
A Maxi Rib Could Help You to Save Thousands of Dollars
Typically installing swimming pools on sloping sites is fraught with difficulty and added engineering expenses. The invention of Maxi Rib has meant that Compass Pools can offer a relatively straight forward solution. Because Maxi Rib pools have been installed on many different sites we know exactly what to do to make your pool project simple to manage and cost effective. More attractive to future buyers – Compass offers the added benefit of having a completely automated cleaning system.
3 Ways to Install Your Compass Fibreglass Pool
Depending on your site conditions and your preferences, these three options are available for new Compass fibreglass pool owners.
1. Inground Pools
The most common option to install your new Compass fibreglass pool. Most (almost) flat sites allow us to install pools fully inground. This helps to optimise the pool installation cost.
2. Partial Above the Ground Pool Installation
3. Completely Above Ground Pools
You do not need to switch to a concrete pool if your pool needs to sit significantly above the natural ground level, nor you need to conduct major earthworks or build retaining walls.
The unique Maxi Rib system, exclusive to Compass Pools, eliminates the need for expensive ground works or complicated concrete designs. In most cases, installing a Compass Maxi Rib Pool will be more cost effective than the added earthworks/retaining or concrete pool alternatives.
Talk to Us if You
- Have a sloping site which will require some or all of your pool walls to be above the ground
- Wish to include a dissappearing/infinity edge with your pool or windows in the wall of your pool
- Wish for your pool to be installed on a deck/patio area above natural ground level
- Want to install a swimming pool close to your house
- Need your pool to be partially out of the ground for landscape design reasons
1. Inground installation of a Compass fibreglass pool
2. Partially above ground fibreglass pool installation
3. Completely above ground fibreglass pool
Maxi Rib Technology: Home of the Self Supporting Fibreglass Pool
Not only we have one of the most experienced teams from all the QLD pool builders, we also have the best product and offer complex services, all under one roof.
- Experienced team
- Project consultancy
- Fixed quotes
- New technologies
- Smart Pools
- High quality Compass fibreglass pools
- Full total landscape packages
- Extra concreting
- Extra tiling or paving
- Pool shower
- Patios and Sheds
- Fencing and retaining walls